RED ROSE PROMISE AGREEMENT
1. We promise no price increase for the period of one year. Invoice payments are due within 30 days. A late charge of $20.00 will be assessed after 30 days.
2. We promise to send you the same cleanician as long as she works for us. If she has to reduce her hours, or resigns, you will be contacted to discuss your new cleanician prior to her first clean at your home. If she is off on vacation or sick, we will advise you that you will be receiving a substitute cleanician and ask that you accept this from time to time. Last minute cancelling a clean because your regular cleanician is off still incurs a charge for the clean.
3. We promise to reserve for you, your preferred day and time slot, whether it is weekly, bi-weekly or every four weeks. If your clean falls on a holiday/vacation, you will be contacted to discuss an alternative day, or substitute cleanician and ask that you accept this from time to time. Cancelling a clean at the last minute because your regular cleanician is off still incurs a charge for the clean.
4. We promise to allow you to cancel any clean without a charge, providing you give us 48 hour’s notice. Deadline to cancel a Monday clean is 6 pm the Friday before. Failure to provide access that results in a lost clean always incurs the cost of the clean, as does any cancellation at the door.
5. We promise you the right to cancel your cleaning service. All service cancellations must have 30 days written notice. Service cancellations occurring with less than a 30 day notice may be charged for the cost of the cleans for 30 days if that opening cannot be immediately filled
6. We promise to answer your telephone calls personally from 7 am to 6 pm daily, and promptly return all emails within minutes. (We prefer that all communication occur during business hours, but we understand that things happen.)
7. We promise to carry liability insurance on all services so that in the event
8. We promise to carry Workman’s Compensation Insurance on all cleanicians so that in the event there is an injury on the job, you are not liable for her medical bills or lost wages.